OPEF e-learning project is designed:
OPEF LEARNING is an Optimus Education Foundation e-learning project. It is a virtual learning platform , a social learning platform that combines learning with fun. It is specifically designed to meet the educational needs of Cameroon GCE O and A-Level, BEPC, Probatoire and BaccalaurÃ©at, students. The platform is packed with comprehensive subject-specific questions and answers that will improve the way students learn by reinforcing what is taught in class to improve grades at GCE O&A level, BEPC, Probatoire and BaccalaurÃ©at exams.
- to provide online access to teaching and learning resources anywhere, anytime;
- to provide access to revision questions and answers to adequately prepare students for GCE O&A Level exams;
- to support teachers, students and parents in Cameroon to improve the quality of teaching and learning and build their confidence.
- to equip students with a variety of revision resources, techniques that will appeal to different learning styles.
- to equally provide an opportunity for students to take ownership of their learning, build their confidence and equip them with the skills to become independent and collaborative learners.
- to equip students with a variety of GCE O&A Level revision resources, exam techniques that will appeal to different learning styles.
- It will equally provide an opportunity for students to take ownership of their learning and achieve grades they want to achieve in national and international examinations.